If you envision yourself to be a well-organized, process-oriented, attention-to-detail, self-starter, then a career with Eaton Group can provide you with a fast-paced work environment to complement your talents and ambition. Our heritage spans more than 30 years of investing in people and the communities we serve, and every day we create opportunities that make our future – and yours – even more promising.
Bring your analytical, problem-solving and efficiency skills to a place where teamwork, trust and accountability mean as much to us as they do to you. You’ll receive thorough training, opportunity and support to boost your effectiveness, and combined with an organization nationally regarded as one of the top account receivable management companies in the country, you will have an opportunity to excel in delivering straight-forward solutions that help our clients’ customers simplify and manage their financial obligations.
Typically hires are made through the Eaton Group Trainee (EGT) program, and promotions to other position come out of the EGT program. At times, positions may be advertised through our Indeed page; but for any non trainee position, this is only after being advertised internally to Eaton Group employees.
Eaton Group Trainee:
The Eaton Group Trainee position is an intensive 6-8 week training / support position. You will have an opportunity to learn a fast pace business from the ground up and if successful create opportunities for advancement.
High level of opportunity for advancement. Some of our most recent promotions have been to:
- Project Manager
- Client Analyst
- Legal Account Manager
- Administrative Specialist
- And more….
Those promotions came with a 10-40 percent pay increases.
Topic areas covered in program:
- Learning standard procedures as outlined in the work manual.
- Learn to utilize CLS software, automated systems, mail and phone calls to achieve final outcome on files.
- Learn proper techniques to be responsible for the general maintenance and management of these assigned files.
- Learn responsibilities for the timely and accurate filing of legal documents through the assigned courts.
- Learn scanning, emailing and various website communications.
- Learning all aspects of departments and company while striving for continued improvement.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary – such as receiving, verifying, and posting payments.
- Includes but not limited to acting as backup when needed for other team members.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work under tight reporting deadlines and ensure an accurate product
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and requests concurrently
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Positive attitude with the willingness to solve problems, take pride in work, and grow professionally
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Customer service experience
- 4 year college degree mandatory
- Major preferences include accounting, business management, finance, and legal..…but are open to any major
Part Time Trainee
Baton Rouge, LA | Part-time