Baton Rouge, LA
ThePart-Time Traineefunctions as a part of a larger team responsible forexpeditingcommunication within the Eaton Group.Forms of communication include: mail,incoming and outgoing; faxes, web submissions,visitors to our office,deliveries,etc.Theywork togetherto insure all communication happens as quickly, efficiently, and accurately as possible.
- Following security protocols, greet all incoming visitors in a welcoming manner. This may mean receiving deliveries or greeting consumers who need assistance with accounts.
- Open and sortall incoming postalmail.
- Scan, code and deliverpostalmail to staff.
- Prepare documents for outgoing mail.
- Meteralloutgoing mail.
- Pick up and drop off postal mail to post office.
- Logging incoming mail, as requiredby protocols.
- Process incoming faxes, web submissions, and other communications.
- Learning all aspects ofdepartment and company while continually seekingways to improve flow of work.
- Time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Enjoy working with people(withinofficeandgeneral public)
- Ability to set goals and reach them.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests concurrently
- Ability to work independentlywithin a team
- Ability to adjust processes as technology changes
- Ability to see new possibilities
- Pursuing a four-yearcollege degree:Major preferences include accounting, business management, finance, and legal,butwe areopen to any major