Baton Rouge, LA
The Eaton Group Trainee position is an intensive 6-8 week training / support position. You will have an opportunity to learn a fast pace business from the ground up and if successful create opportunities for advancement.
High level of opportunity for advancement. Some of our most recent promotions have been to:
- Legal Account Manager
- Account Executive
- And more….
Those promotions all came with 10-40 percent pay increases.
Topic areas covered in program:
- Learning standard procedures as outlined in the work manual.
- Learn to utilize CLS software, automated systems, mail and phone calls to achieve final outcome on files.
- Learn proper techniques to be responsible for the general maintenance and management of these assigned files.
- Learn responsibilities for the timely and accurate filing of legal documents through the assigned courts.
- Learn scanning, emailing and various website communications.
- Learning all aspects of departments and company while striving for continued improvement.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary – such as receiving, verifying, and posting payments.
- Includes but not limited to acting as backup when needed for other team members.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work under tight reporting deadlines and ensure an accurate product
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and requests concurrently
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Positive attitude with the willingness to solve problems, take pride in work, and grow professionally
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Customer service experience
- 4 year college degree mandatory
- Major preferences include accounting, business management, finance, and legal..…but are open to any major