The Systems Administrator is to provide management and administrative support for the Windows, VMWare, Office 365, SQL, and other company system environments. Primary responsibilities will consist of optimizing and implementing systems, perform monitoring and troubleshooting functions, as well as, providing overall system uptime and KPIs to operational leaders.
Position involves support of the main office in Baton Rouge as well as satellite offices in other states as well as offshore operations.
· Ongoing daily management, configuration and maintenance of each server and delivery technologies.
· Capacity planning and optimization
· Hardware and software lifecycle management including certificate management
· Proactive infrastructure management
· Disaster Recovery between data centers and into the cloud (Azure)
· Provide analysis of environment and best practice knowledge transfer
· Serve as primary technical contact as projects are assigned
· Participate in Root Cause Analysis reviews when applicable
· Generate detailed support documentation
· Work with the OS support teams to resolve any O/S, hardware, or network-based issues including creating and managing group policies.
· Serve as an escalation point for technical issues
· Provide analysis of environment and best practice recommendations
· Hands-on and current experience with Microsoft Windows
· Hands-on and current experience in VMware implementation and administration with Windows and Linux guest management.
· Hands-on experience with managing Microsoft O365 and active directory
· Experience configuring and supporting of storage systems and SAN
· Experience managing networking, routing, and firewalls using PfSense
· Strong knowledge of multi-tiered application environments.
· Familiarity with OPSec and other VPN technologies
· Knowledge of various database technologies. (MS-SQL Server, MySQL, etc.) – Single and Clustered in a VM environment including running in the cloud.
· Ensures world class information concepts, practices, and procedures are developed and maintained throughout the organization by serving as liaison with business units.
· Help business units utilize information systems to improve their efficiency
· Maintains world class knowledge of systems including Collection Master, SQL, SSRS, Microsoft Office, Ringcentral VOIP, IVR, Document Imaging / Management, Payment systems, etc…
· Knowledge of and experience with business automation and scripting tools and languages
· projects, tasks and requests concurrently
· Ability to effectively deliver clear, concise communication
· Effective in a variety of formal/informal meeting/ presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups.
· Ability to function as a team player on a daily basis
· Good planning and organizational skills and ability to be a self-starter
· Degree Required
o Preferred: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, IS, and/or MBA